For CDC information about the COVID-19 vaccine, including "Key Things to Know," click here.
STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
Information from Governor Sununu:
Information from the NH Department of Health and Human Services:
For rent and mortgage relief assistance: the New Hampshire Housing Relief Program, an initiative designed to keep people from losing their housing and to secure or maintain permanent housing in partnership with the Community Action Partnership for NH (CAPNH) is now accepting applications. To contact CAPNH, call 2-1-1 from any NH phone or click here.
CITY OF PORTSMOUTH
- Mask Ordinance, in effect through June 30, 2021.
- Mask Ordinance Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
- Health Department information on COVID-19, click here.
- Frequently Asked Questions on COVID-19 and Masks, click here. Updated March 26, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions on Testing, click here. Updated March 24, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions on Daily Life During the Pandemic, click here. Updated April 6, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions on Ventilation, click here. Updated March 24, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions on Vaccination, click here. Updated April 9, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions "After COVID-19, now what?," click here. March 25, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions "I've been vaccinated, now what?" click here. Updated April 6, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Treatments for those recently diagnosed, click here. April 7, 2021
- City Manager's Advisory, click here.
- Sign up for City Manager's Advisory community newsletter, click here.
- Economic Development Department resources for business, click here
- Assistance Resources, click here.
- Blue Ribbon Committees to Reopen Portsmouth 2021 & On Health, click here.
- Blue Ribbon Committee on Arts and Nonprofits, click here.
City Hall services are best managed by appointment or online. Online and by-phone services include:
- Paying bills: Use the City's online services to pay water bills, taxes, fees, fines; secure permits, etc. Payments can be mailed or dropped in the drop-box in the City Hall parking lot. OR Call (844) 850-9185 to pay your water/sewer or property tax bills using Interactive Voice Response (IVR). Account number required. ($1.50 IVR fee, plus any credit card fees if paying by credit card.)
- For licenses, birth and death certificates and other vital records, click here. Call or email the City Clerk at 603-610-7245 or email@example.com
- City residents can renew their registrations online here. For new registrations, call 603-610-7244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org NH DMV services are by-appointment only.
- Portsmouth Fire Department is processing burn permits online.
- Building Inspections continue by video for unoccupied and exteriors of buildings.
- Planning Department: For information about land use applications and submission deadlines click here.
- City board, commission and committee meetings are scheduled remotely, via Zoom.
- Portsmouth Public Library: The Portsmouth Public Library is offering curbside pickup.For details on all of the on-line services offered by the Library and how to access them, click here.