Subscribe To The Project Mailing List
The City uses MailChimp to send e-mails to residents who wish to be informed of Project Updates.
Week of September 21st, 2020
East of Bartlett Street, to Albany Street
- One-way westbound traffic between Bartlett Street and Cass Street and accompanying detour will continue this week. See below for detour route map and additional information.
- Pre-drilling of bedrock (ledge) to prepare for utility construction will continue this week between Bartlett Street and Albany Street.
- Sidewalk removal between Bartlett Street and Albany Street will continue this week.
- Water main construction between Bartlett Street and Albany Street to continue this week.
West of Bartlett Street
- Sidewalk construction continues.
- Misc. curbing installations and adjustments.
- Catch basin grates will be raised west of Bartlett Street.
Water Service Interruptions
No anticipated water service disruptions this week. Owners will be notified 72 hours in advance of any scheduled water service interruptions.
One-way westbound traffic between Bartlett Street and Cass Street and accompanying detour will continue this week. See below for detour route map and additional information.
East of Bartlett Street
West of Bartlett Street
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ryan Flynn, construction Project Manager at 766-1413.
Below is the construction detour route which will be implemented in September of 2020. Temporary signs, pavement markings, and barricades will be installed along the route. Additionally, flaggers and/or police details will be utilized as necessary to further assist with traffic control. Parking will also be restricted along the route as necessary. All businesses will remain open during construction, and we encourage the community to continue supporting them.
The following table lists public meetings and project milestones. If a specific date is not listed, the anticipated timeframe is indicated and the table will be updated as the project progresses.
|November 2015||Initial Public Information Meeting|
|Presentation Slide Show|
|October 2016||Presentation Slide Show|
|March 2017||Roadway borings|
|2017||Finalized preliminary design|
|2018||Final design, bidding and award of contract|
|February 20, 2019||Public Meeting to review next phase of project|
|April 25, 2019||Preconstruction meeting for the public|
|May 2019||Start of Phase 1A construction - spanning Bartlett Street to the Route 1 Bypass|
|Fall 2020||Anticipated completion of Phase 1A construction|