City Information Resources
City Email Newsletters
Do you want to know more about what's happening in the City, including individual DPW construction projects? Each of these projects or programs has its own page with recent updates and background information. Click on the link to subscribe:
- Mayor's Blue Ribbon Committee on Arts & Nonprofits
- Aldrich Road Traffic-Calming
- Banfield Road Improvements Project
- Citywide Neighborhood Committee
- Combined Sewer Overflow Alerts
- Fleet Street Area Reconstruction
- Islington Street Reconstruction
- Maplewood Reconstruction
- McIntyre Project
- 95 Mechanic Seawall Replacement
- Neighborhood Parking Program
- Peverly Hill Road Complete Streets Project
- Prescott Park Master Plan Implementation
- Sagamore Ave Sewer Extension Project
Additional information resources:
Contact Council, Calendars, & Staff Directory
- Contact Mayor and City Council
- City Meeting Calendar
- Community Events Calendar
- Organization Chart (FY22) for the City of Portsmouth
- City Department telephone directory
- Think Blue! - What can you do to preserve water resources?
- City of Portsmouth YouTube Channel
- Community Access Television: Channel 22 (Comcast HD 1072)
- Emergency announcement system (Smart911) for text, email and telephone alerts (including Snow Parking Bans) 603.766.7669
Tell Us What's Going On!
- Hotline Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DPW Click‘n Fix - See a problem that DPW can fix? Submit it here!
- FlashVote - Do you have one minute a month to make Portsmouth better?
- Combined Sewer Overflow Alert
- Fire Department
- Human Resources
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Recreation Department
Community Engagement Report 2022
City staff prepared this Community Engagement Report (August 1, 2022) to provide a baseline on the ways the City encourages two-way communication with residents. Active links are provided to the communications tools and channels the City uses now and plans to explore in the future.