Remote Printing for Pickup
The library will no longer offer free printing for curbside pickup. You may continue to print remotely, but the charge is 10 cents per page for black and white, and 25 cents per page for color prints. You must pay at the Circulation Desk.
For printing from a laptop or web browser:
- Go to printeron.net/portsmouthpl/web-print
- Follow directions to print documents, photos and webpages.
- Choose to print in black and white or color, enter your name to identify your print, and either copy and paste a link to what you would like to print or click Browse and choose a file from your computer.
For printing from a mobile device:
- Follow the steps above on your mobile browser
- To print an email message or attachment:
- Download the PrinterOn app for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Nook.
- Select the document, photo or webpage you would like to print.
- Tap Portsmouth Public Library… to print in black and white or color. To send your file to the printer, tap Print.
Call the Reference Desk at (603) 766-1720