Remote Printing with Curbside Pickup
The library will continue to offer remote printing for curbside pickup. Here’s how it works.
- Upload your print job through our Printeron service, or send your files to email@example.com.
- You may print up to 10 black and white pages free of charge per day. At this time we cannot print more than 10 pages for free. If your print job is larger than 10 pages, FedEx and the UPS Store both offer printing locally, but Staples in Newington has the best price (13 cents/page).
- Pick up your document(s) the next business day during open hours. When you arrive at the library, simply call our Curbside Pickup number at 603-766-1705 or ring the doorbell and we will bring your printed materials out to you. They will be placed confidentially in a manila envelope, and labeled with the name used in Printeron or in the email.
- Questions? Call us at 603-766-1720.
For printing from a laptop or web browser:
- Go to printeron.net/portsmouthpl/web-print
- Follow directions to print documents, photos and webpages.
- Choose to print in black and white or color, enter your name to identify your print, and either copy and paste a link to what you would like to print or click Browse and choose a file from your computer.
For printing from a mobile device:
- Follow the steps above on your mobile browser
- To print an email message or attachment:
- Download the PrinterOn app for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Nook.
- Select the document, photo or webpage you would like to print.
- Tap Portsmouth Public Library… to print in black and white or color. To send your file to the printer, tap Print.
Call the Reference Desk at (603) 766-1720