Wireless printing costs 10 cents per page for black and white, or 25 cents for color. Payment can be made in cash at the Reference Desk, by credit or debit card at the main desk downstairs, or by using our online form to pay ahead of time. If paying online, please show the staff member at the desk the receipt for your payment.
- When paying with a credit or debit card, there is a fee of 2.95% of the transaction value, with a minimum fee of $1.95.
To print from a laptop or web browser:
- Go to https://printeron.net/portsmouthpl/web-print
- Follow directions to print documents, photos and webpages.
- Choose to print in black and white or color, enter your name to identify your print, and either copy and paste a link to what you would like to print or click Browse and choose a file from your computer.
To print from a mobile device:
- Follow the steps above on your mobile browser
- To print an email message or attachment:
- For black and white, forward email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For color, forward email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the PrinterOn app for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Nook.
- Select the document, photo or webpage you would like to print.
- Tap Portsmouth Public Library… to print in black and white or color. To send your file to the printer, tap Print.
Call the Reference Desk at (603) 766-1720