There are two types of rooms you may reserve at the Portsmouth Public Library. We have three small study rooms - available now!, and 3 larger meeting rooms (not available at this time).
Study Rooms (Available now!)
- Are located on the 2nd floor.
- Currently can accommodate 1 – 4 people.
- Are perfect for small meetings, tutoring, video calls, and study sessions.
- May be reserved for up to 1 hour.
- May be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Do not require a deposit.
Visit the Reference Desk or call (603) 766-1720 to reserve a study room today!
Meeting Rooms (Not available at this time. Stay tuned!)
- Are intended for library programming, and for public gatherings of a civic, cultural, or educational nature.
- May be used by any Portsmouth cultural, civic, educational, or non-profit group or organization.
- Any group not based in Portsmouth requesting use of a meeting room must show substantial connection to the City through its stated mission, service area or membership.
There are three meeting rooms available:
- Levenson Community Room (1st floor), 124 people
- Hilton Garden Inn Room (2nd floor), 45 people
- MacLeod Board Room (2nd floor), 12 people
For more information and to reserve a meeting room, please click here to download the meeting room application policy and meeting room application form (pdf).
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (603) 766-1712.