At this time, the library is not taking any Meeting Room reservations. Please check back on this page for updates.
There are two types of rooms you may reserve at the Portsmouth Public Library. We have three small study rooms, and 3 larger meeting rooms.
- Are located on the 2nd floor.
- Can accommodate 1 – 10 people.
- Are perfect for small meetings, tutoring, video calls, and study sessions.
- May be reserved for up to 2 hours.
- May be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Do not require a deposit.
Visit the Reference Desk or call (603) 766-1720 to reserve a study room today!
- Are intended for library programming, and for public gatherings of a civic, cultural, or educational nature.
- May be used by any Portsmouth cultural, civic, educational, or non-profit group or organization.
- Any group not based in Portsmouth requesting use of a meeting room must show substantial connection to the City through its stated mission, service area or membership.
There are three meeting rooms available:
- Levenson Community Room (1st floor), 124 people
- Hilton Garden Inn Room (2nd floor), 45 people
- MacLeod Board Room (2nd floor), 12 people
For more information and to reserve a meeting room, please click here to download the meeting room application policy and meeting room application form (pdf).
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (603) 766-1712.