There are two types of rooms you may reserve at the Portsmouth Public Library. We have three small study rooms and 3 larger meeting rooms.
Masks must be worn the entire time while using a study room.
- Are located on the 2nd floor.
- Currently can accommodate 1 – 4 people.
- Are perfect for small meetings, tutoring, video calls, and study sessions.
- May be reserved for up to 2 hours.
- May be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Do not require a deposit.
Visit the Reference Desk or call (603) 766-1720 to reserve a study room today!
Masks must be worn the entire time while using all meeting rooms.
- Are intended for library programming, and for public gatherings of a civic, cultural, or educational nature.
- May be used by any Portsmouth cultural, civic, educational, or non-profit group or organization.
- Any group not based in Portsmouth requesting use of a meeting room must show substantial connection to the City through its stated mission, service area or membership.
- No food or drink will be permitted in meeting rooms when a mask requirement is in place.
Available meeting rooms:
- Levenson Community Room (1st floor), 50 people
- Overhead projector in room
- Hilton Garden Inn Room (2nd floor), 20 people
- Portable projector in room
- MacLeod Board Room (2nd floor), 8 people
Capacity is limited at this time.
You may apply online to reserve a meeting room. Or, download the full policy and meeting room application form (PDF).
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (603) 766-1712.