January 23, 2020
AARP Tax Aide
Sundays 1:30 – 4:30
Tuesdays 1:30 – 5:30
February 2 – April 14
Closed Sundays February 16, March 15 and April 12!
This service is offered to taxpayers with low and moderate income, with special consideration given to those age 60 and older. The program is run by trained and certified volunteers.
Please bring the following, if applicable:
- W-2 forms;
- unemployment compensation statements;
- all 1099 forms (1099-INT, 1099-R, 1099-Misc, etc.);
- dependent care provider information;
- receipts or canceled checks if itemizing deductions;
- Social Security cards for yourself and all dependents.
Dial 2-1-1 or visit nhtaxhelp.org to schedule an appointment with the NH Tax Line. Walk-ins also welcome.
For more information visit aarp.org/taxaide.