Device Help is currently on hiatus. During the pandemic, our safety measures include social distancing of 6 feet, which means that we are unable to sit with you and use your devices together. We are, however, happy to help as best we can over the phone! Call the Reference Desk at 603-766-1720 for assistance with library services and common devices such as ereaders and phones.
Need a helping hand using your eReader device, whether it be a Kindle, Nook or Sony Reader? How about help learning to use your new iPhone or iPad? Well, now you can get assistance with these devices at the library by scheduling a personal appointment on:
- Mondays 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesdays 10:00am - 11:00pm & 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Wednesdays 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thursdays 10:00am - 11:00pm
- Appointments can also be made for some Saturdays.
- Please arrive with a clear goal of what you would like to learn.
- Please arrive with all of the necessary passwords needed to access your device or accounts.
- We are unable to troubleshoot or fix malfunctioning devices, take apart or replace physical parts of a device, or participate in credit card transactions.
- How do I get that ebook I downloaded onto my Nook?
- How in the world do I silence my iPhone?
- Can I read an ebook on my iPad?
- Is there an app for that?
- Where is the on button?
If you have any questions about this new service, please do not hesitate to contact us at (603) 766-1720.