Need a helping hand using your eReader device, whether it be a Kindle, Nook or Sony Reader? How about help learning to use your new iPhone or iPad? Well, now you can get assistance with these devices at the library by scheduling a personal appointment on:
- Mondays 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesdays 10:00am - 11:00pm
- Wednesdays 2:00pm - 3:00pm & 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thursdays 10:00am - 11:00pm
- Appointments can also be made for some Saturdays.
- Please arrive with a clear goal of what you would like to learn.
- Please arrive with all of the necessary passwords needed to access your device or accounts.
- We are unable to troubleshoot or fix malfunctioning devices, take apart or replace physical parts of a device, or participate in credit card transactions.
- How do I get that eBook I downloaded onto my Nook?
- How in the world do I silence my iPhone?
- Can I read an eBook on my iPad?
- Is there an app for that?
- Where is the on button?
If you have any questions about this new service, please do not hesitate to contact us at (603) 766-1720.