Need a helping hand using your eReader device, whether it be a Kindle, Nook or Sony Reader? How about help learning to use your new iPhone or iPad? Well, now you can get assistance with these devices at the library by scheduling a personal appointment on:
- Mondays 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesdays 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Wednesdays 2:00pm - 4:00pm & 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Thursdays 10:00am - 12:00pm & 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Appointments can also be made for some Saturdays.
- How do I get that eBook I downloaded onto my Nook?
- How in the world do I silence my iPhone?
- Can I read an eBook on my iPad?
- Is there an app for that?
- Where is the on button?
If you have any questions about this new service, please do not hesitate to contact us at (603) 766-1720.