The Hanover Parking Facility charges $1.75 per hour; Max Rate: $35; Lost Ticket: $35; All day free parking on Sundays for Portsmouth Residents. The garage is open 24 hours a day. Visitors may park overnight up to a maximum of seven days. You can also purchase a monthly pass at the Hanover Garage ($200.00 for residents, $225 for non-residents, see info here).
Hanover Parking Garage, 34 Hanover St, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Office Hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Parking Support Number: (603) 766-7000
In calling ParkPortsmouth’s line, customers will have the following options:
- Press 1 for Parking Clerk issues including citations, appeals and garage passes
- Press 2 for meter rentals and commercial permits
- Press 3 for EasyPark and Passport issues
- Press 4 for Parking Shuttle questions
- Press 5 to report a broken meter
- Press 6 for the Garage Manager
- Press 7 for the Parking Enforcement Supervisor
- Press 8 for the Parking Clerk
- Press 9 to speak with the Parking Manager
- Press 0 for all other parking issues
GARAGE MONTHLY PASSSES
For more information on how to obtain a Monthly Parking pass and the cost, please visit Rules & Regulations.
USE OF THE PARKING FACILITY
- The speed limit in the facility is 5 mph. Please use extreme caution while driving in the facility and watch for pedestrians.
- The vertical clearance in the facility is 7' 2".
- There are three entrances to the facility - Hanover Street, High Street and Fleet Street. Hanover Street is the only entrance with a booth attendant. The attendant booth is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- There are two exits from the facility - Hanover Street and Fleet Street.
- There is one elevator in the vicinity that exits onto High Street.
- There are four stairtowers at Hanover Street, Ladd Street, High Street and Fleet Street.
- Public Restrooms are available next to the Hanover Street entrance to the parking facility.
- The City is not responsible for articles stolen from cars or damage to cars within the facility.
- Do not leave valuables in your car; lock your car.