The Hanover Parking Facility charges $2.00 per hour; Max Rate: $40; Lost Ticket: $40; $5.00 All day parking on Sundays for Portsmouth Residents. The garage is open 24 hours a day. Visitors may park overnight up to a maximum of seven days. You can also purchase a monthly pass at the Hanover Garage ($200.00 for residents, $275 for non-residents, see info here).
Click here to access the Hanover Online Account Portal.
Did you know you can pay for your parking with the ParkMobile app?
Hanover Parking Garage, 34 Hanover St, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Office Hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Parking Support Number: (603) 766-7000
In calling ParkPortsmouth’s line, customers will have the following options:
- Press 1 for Parking Clerk issues including citations, appeals and garage passes
- Press 2 for meter rentals and commercial permits
- Press 3 for EasyPark and Passport issues
- Press 4 for Parking Shuttle questions
- Press 5 to report a broken meter
- Press 6 for the Garage Manager
- Press 7 for the Parking Enforcement Supervisor
- Press 8 for the Parking Clerk
- Press 9 to speak with the Parking Manager
- Press 0 for all other parking issues
GARAGE MONTHLY PASSSES
For more information on how to obtain a Monthly Parking pass and the cost, please visit Rules & Regulations.
USE OF THE PARKING FACILITY
- The speed limit in the facility is 5 mph. Please use extreme caution while driving in the facility and watch for pedestrians.
- The vertical clearance in the facility is 7' 2".
- There are three entrances to the facility - Hanover Street, High Street and Fleet Street. Hanover Street is the only entrance with a booth attendant. The attendant booth is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- There are two exits from the facility - Hanover Street and Fleet Street.
- There is one elevator in the vicinity that exits onto High Street.
- There are four stair towers at Hanover Street, Ladd Street, High Street and Fleet Street.
- Public Restrooms are available next to the Hanover Street entrance to the parking facility.
- The City is not responsible for articles stolen from cars or damage to cars within the facility.
- Do not leave valuables in your car; lock your car.