The City of Portsmouth presently offers eight ChargePoint EV Charging Stations:
- one station at the Hanover Parking Garage, just inside the Fleet Street entrance (two operational plugs for use);
- one station at the City Hall Lower Lot, located at the corner of Junkins Avenue and South Street (two operational plugs for use); and
- six stations at the Foundry Place Garage (four plugs on the first level, and two plugs on the second level).
Users of either station will need to download the free ChargePoint mobile app in order to use this amenity. The app will act as the key to unlock the machine for use and will show mapping, station availability, and pricing details.
Use of any City of Portsmouth Charging Station is subject to the following:
- Associated parking spaces are designated for charging Electric Vehicles only
- Four (4) hour maximum time limit for charging
- Vehicle must be actively charging while occupying an EV charger parking space
- Vehicle is subject to all rules, regulations and fees of the associated parking area