Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
The City of Portsmouth Offers Five ChargePoint EV Charging Stations (Seven Terminals):
- One station at the Hanover Parking Garage, just inside the Fleet Street entrance (two plugs);
- One station at the City Hall Lower Lot, located at the corner of Junkins Avenue and South Street (two plugs); and
- Three stations at the Foundry Place Garage (two plugs on the first level; one on the second level).
Users of any station will need to download the free ChargePoint mobile app in order to use this amenity. The app will act as the key to unlock the machine for use, and relay maps, station availability, and pricing details.
Use of any City of Portsmouth Charging Station is subject to the following:
Hourly Rate: 1-4 hours: $1.25/hour
Hourly Rate 4+ hours: $3.00/hour
- Associated Parking Spaces are Designated for Electric Vehicles Only
- Vehicle Must be Actively Charging While Occupying an EV Charger Parking Space
- Vehicle is Subject to All Rules, Regulations and Fees of the Associated Parking Area