The following is a listing of vacancies for various Boards and Commissions. If you are interested in applying for a Board or Commission, please complete an application and submit it to the City Clerk’s Office.
If you have any questions, please contact the Mayor’s Office or the Office of the City Clerk.
- 2 Alternate Members to the Building Code Board of Appeals: The vacancy to be filled would need to be (1) a mechanical engineer or master plumber and (2) electrical engineer or master electrician
- 2 Regular Member to the Cable Television and Communications Commission (2 pending submission of reappointment applications)
- 1 Alternate Member to the Cable Television and Communications Commission
- 1 Alternate Members to the Conservation Commission
- 4 Members to the Historic District Commission (4 pending reappointment application submission)
- 1 Alternate Member to the Historic District Commission (pending reappointment application submission)
- 1 Members to the Recreation Board (1 pending submission of reappointment applications)
- Click here to download the Boards and Commissions Application Form
If you are interested in any of the above vacant positions, please fill out an application form and mail it in to:
Portsmouth City Hall
Attention: Mayor's Office
1 Junkins Ave
For further information please contact the City Clerk's Office at email@example.com or call