The following is a listing of vacancies for various Boards and Commissions. If you are interested in applying for a Board or Commission, please complete an application and submit it to the City Clerk’s Office.
If you have any questions, please contact the Mayor’s Office or the Office of the City Clerk.
- 1 Alternate Member to the Building Code Board of Appeals: The vacancy to be filled would need to be (1) electrical engineer or master electrician
- 1 Regular Member to the Citizens Advisory Committee
- 1 Regular Member to the Citywide Neighborhood Blue Ribbon Committee
- 1 Alternate Member to the Conservation Commission
- 1 Regular Member to the Trees and Public Greenery Committee
- Click here to download the Boards and Commissions Application Form
If you are interested in any of the above vacant positions, please fill out an application form and mail it in to:
Portsmouth City Hall
Attention: Mayor's Office
1 Junkins Ave
For further information please contact the City Clerk's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call