Kindergarten Registration and New Student Enrollment for the 2022-2023 School Year
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE PORTSMOUTH SCHOOL DISTRICT
USE THE LINK BELOW TO START ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE FOLLOWING…
- Kindergarten registration for 22-23 for families without children currently attending any Portsmouth School.
- Parents registering their child for the first time for the 22-23 academic year (any grade level) without children currently attending any Portsmouth School.
- Parents registering their child for the first time for the remainder of the 21-22 academic year without children currently attending any Portsmouth School.
- Parents who have a child currently attending any Portsmouth school can register a new child for 22-23 by logging into their INFINITE CAMPUS PARENT account…
1. Click the link to “MORE” in the left menu
2. Click the link to “ONLINE REGISTRATION”.
3. When prompted… click the button to “ADD NEW STUDENT”
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Online Registration Link for New Families
1. Click the Online Registration link and then select the academic year you wish to register your child for.
2. Enter your details on the next screen.
3. You will then be sent an email that will include a specific link that will direct you to start the online registration. (*Please note that the email may go to your “junk” or “spam” folder. The sender will appear as “icmessenger”).
- Parents will be prompted at various steps in the online registration process to upload several documents that will be attached to the child’s registration.
- These documents can be scanned or photographed with a smartphone camera as long as they are legible.
- Registration progress can be saved and returned to at a later time if needed.
- Please make note of the registration/application number the system assigns you for re-entry.
4. Documents parents will be asked to upload into the online registration system include:
- A legible copy of the child's Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, cable/internet, lease agreement, or mortgage statement)
- Current Health and Immunization records
- Parenting Plan or Court Custody Agreement (if applicable)
- Certain medical documents that require a health provider to complete can be sent to the school nurse later in the summer.
- Hard copies of certain documents may be requested by the school for verification.
- If parents need time to locate and upload all the necessary documentation, please complete and submit the registration “as is”. The school will reach out for any missing documents in due course.
- If you encounter any technical problems filling out the registration, please send an email to the District Database Support Team (email@example.com). For any other process-related registration questions, please contact the school directly.
Dondero: Karen Riley (603) 436-2231
New Franklin: Kim Kumph (603) 436-0910
Little Harbour: Joy Workman-Mueller (603) 436-1708
Portsmouth Middle School: Gina Cooper (603) 436-5781
Portsmouth High School: Kay Wooten (603) 436-7100
Kindergarten families will receive an email from their school early in the summer outlining the next steps for bringing our newest students aboard.
For information about after-school care provided by the Seacoast Community School, please visit the PEAK (Program for Elementary Age Kids) site.
Q = How old should my child be to register for Kindergarten?
A = If your child will be 5 years old on or before September 30, 2022, they will be eligible to register for the 2022-2023 school year.
Q = When can I register my Kindergarten child for the 2022-2023 school year?
A = Online Registration for 22-23 Kindergarten is now open. Parents of PEEP students who are attending the PEEP program currently do not need to complete the Online Registration for 22-23 Kindergarten enrollment. This will be completed by staff at each elementary school, and parents will be contacted with confirmation of Kindergarten enrollment for the 22-23 school year.