Prescott Park Docks
Reservation Information: Overnight & Hourly Stays
- Reservations for overnight may be made online by using Dockwa.
- Reservations can also be made in person and or by phone (603) 498-6816.
- The dockmaster assigns dock space for overnight and hourly stays. Particular slips are not guaranteed, but requests will be honored if possible.
- No reservation for overnight and hourly rates will be held after 1800 hours.
- There are no refunds for canceled reservations for overnight and hourly stays. Customers delayed by unforseen events (weather or personal) may receive a credit slip to be used at a later day. Cancellation must be received prior to the reservation time. Credit requests are made to the dockmaster.
- No alcoholic beverages or domestic animals are allowed in Prescott Park. Please walk your dogs out of the park by going through the parking lot to your right.
- Boaters are requested to observe a quiet time after 2300 hours.
- No commercial craft allowed.
- No boats larger than 55 feet without written permission of the park trustees.
- No rafting.
- Transient stay (hourly & overnight) is for up 72 hours, but longer stay limits are at the decretion of the dockmaster.
- No docking except at designated floats.
- Fees can be collected in advance by the dockmaster or you can pay online via Dockwa.
- Fines and criminal prosecution are possible if the regulations are violated or fees not paid.