Property Tax Collection
- The 2022 Property Tax Bills were mailed December 1, 2022. Both installment stubs and two return envelopes were included in this mailing.
- The 2022 1st Issue Property Tax Installment Bills are due January 4, 2023, and is equal to one-half of the total annual assessed tax.
- The 2022 2nd Issue Property Tax Installments are due June 1, 2023.
- Interest of 8% starts accruing daily on any unpaid balance the day after the due date.
- Property Tax Liens - In accordance with State law, property tax liens are executed in late August on any properties which have unpaid current year property taxes.
View Your Bill and/or Pay Your Property Taxes Online
Partial payments and pre-payments are accepted and encouraged.
Pursuant to State law, interest at the rate of 8% is charged on all past-due property taxes, and 14% interest is charged on all property tax liens. If you are unable to pay your property taxes or tax lien in full, making partial payments will benefit you by reducing the total interest that must be paid. Upon receiving your partial payment, the Tax Collector's Office will mail you a receipt showing how your payment was applied and the remaining balance due - which you may then use as a reminder for your next payment. You may also schedule partial payments or pre-payments online.