USDA Non-discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement - Spanish Translation
Notice of Non-discrimination
The City of Portsmouth does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, national/ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender or disability in its programs, activities and employment practices. This statement is a reflection of the City of Portsmouth and refers to, but is not limited to, the provisions of the following laws:
- Titles IV, VI, and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 - race color, national origin
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
- The Age Discrimination Act of 1975
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 504) - disability
- The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) - disability
- NH Law against discrimination (RSA 354-A)
The following individual has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies and laws above.