THE BOAT LAUNCH IS OPEN FROM MAY THROUGH OCTOBER FOR THE SPRING, SUMMER AND FALL BOATING SEASON.
The Peirce Island boat launch is located on the south side of the island, and in 2006 was renovated with a floating dock for easy accessibility of water craft. The spot launches you into Little Harbor where you can access Great Bay, the Piscataqua River and the Atlantic Ocean.
Regulations & Parking:
- Parking is for boat launch users only
- Overnight parking allowed only in designated area with permit (available at City Parking Services desk at City Hall)
- Do not leave vessels unattended
- No fishing or swimming is allowed at the launch
- Violations may result in ticketing or towing at owner's expense