The purpose of the Portsmouth Public Schools is to educate all students by challenging them to become thinking, responsible, contributing citizens who continue to learn throughout their lives.
At Little Harbour we believe that this happens through:
- Fostering community values of kindness, consideration, and respect
- Encouraging risk taking, challenges and striving for excellence
- Nurturing growth and celebrating learning
- Being mindful of balance
- Recognizing the need for developmentally appropriate tools and approaches to problem solving
- Acknowledging the importance of relationships and connections
- Recognizing, celebrating and appreciating differences in each of us as our community is enriched by diversity We are a “Golden Rule School”.
We strive to create a respectful and compassionate learning community where all students are empowered to realize their potential in a challenging and supportive environment.