May 27, 2020
As the City of Portsmouth implements physical-distancing protocols at City Hall when it reopens to the public on June 1, the Parking Division is pleased to announce that to avoid congestion at City Hall, the Parking Clerk Services will move to the Foundry Place Garage.
As of June 1st, 2020, all in-person Parking Clerk services will be handled at Foundry Place Garage. Parking services payments can still be made by mail or through the City’s website (click here).
These functions include the in-person processing of:
- In-person Citation (parking ticket) payments
- In-person Citation (parking ticket) appeals
- Applications for parking passes at Hanover and Foundry Place Garages
- In-person Payments for parking passes at Hanover and Foundry Place Garages
- Applications and issuance of loading zone permits
- Applications and issuance of City Employee Hangtags
- Applications and issuance of Healthcare Worker/First Responder Hangtags
- Applications for on-street meter rentals
- Applications for 3/20 Downtown Employee Parking Program
For convenience, those visiting the Parking Clerk’s office at Foundry Place Garage can use the designated 30-minute parking spaces near the traffic circle on Foundry Place or park in the garage, at no charge. Those parking in the garage will have their tickets validated for 30 minutes to cover parking charges incurred during their visit to the Clerk’s office.
For more information, click here,