The map below illustrates all the 3-hour parking spots in the City of Portsmouth. See the legend for details on the zones and rates. The red pay and display tickets may be used in any metered zone within the city, however, tickets purchased in zones B and C, where parking is only $1.50 per hour, may not be used in Zone A parking spaces where the rate is $2.00 per hour.
- Red Zone (High Occupancy, $2.00 per hour)
- Purple Lines (Pay & Display Meters, $1.50 per hour, $2.00 per hour in Red Zone)
- Blue Lines (Single Space Credit Card Meters, $1.50 per hour, $2.00 in Red Zone)
- Orange Lines (Single Space Meters, $1.50 per hour, $2.00 per hour in Red Zone)
- Light Green Lines (2 Hour Unmetered. 2 Hour Maximum Enforced)
(3-Hour Unmetered Parking. 3-Hour maximum enforced)
Purple lines indicate metered parking.
The map below lists all the 72 hour parking spots in the City of Portsmouth. Which are free and can been seen in blue.