Subscribe To The Project Mailing List
The City uses MailChimp to send e-mails to residents who wish to be informed of Project Updates.
Week of April 6th, 2020
- On Monday, crews will begin installing the temporary water system from Aldrich Road to Spinney Road.
- Minor preparatory operations (layout, pavement saw cutting, exploratory excavations and drilling, etc.) will continue.
- Sewer, water, and drainage main installation is tentatively scheduled to resume the week of April 13th.
Water Service Interruptions
No water service interruptions are anticipated at this time. Owners will be notified 48 hours in advance of any scheduled water service interruptions.
- Traffic will be alternating, two-way around work zones with flaggers and/or police details present to direct traffic. Drivers should expect minor delays.
- No detour will be implemented this week. However, new traffic patterns/detours will be implemented in the coming weeks to accommodate new work zones. See below for additional information on upcoming detour routes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ryan Flynn, construction Project Manager at 766-1413.
Below are the construction detour routes which will be implemented in April of 2020. To optimize business access, this route may be adjusted as the active work zone shifts within the project construction limits. All businesses will remain open during construction, and we encourage the community to continue supporting them.
The following table lists public meetings and project milestones. If a specific date is not listed, the anticipated timeframe is indicated and the table will be updated as the project progresses.
|November 2015||Initial Public Information Meeting|
|Presentation Slide Show|
|October 2016||Presentation Slide Show|
|March 2017||Roadway borings|
|2017||Finalized preliminary design|
|2018||Final design, bidding and award of contract|
|February 20, 2019||Public Meeting to review next phase of project|
|April 25, 2019||Preconstruction meeting for the public|
|May 2019||Start of Phase 1A construction - spanning Bartlett Street to the Route 1 Bypass|
|Fall 2020||Anticipated completion of Phase 1A construction|