- Come to use the library. Read books and magazines; do homework; play a board game with a friend; use a computer; attend programs; visit exhibits; enjoy doing library activities.
- Act legally and ethically. Acting or attempting to act in violation of state, federal, or local law, ordinance, or regulation, or library policy, is prohibited.
- Keep your belongings (backpacks, cellphones, etc.) with you at all times.
- Share the space respectfully with others, including library patrons and staff. Disrupting or interfering with normal operation of the Library, its staff, or other users is not allowed.
- Communicate with respect. Obscene, harassing, or abusive language or gestures is not tolerated.
- Use the building, furnishings, stuffed animals, computers, Wi-Fi, etc., properly.
- Accompany your children. Children under 10 must be in the company of a parent, guardian, or other caregiver 18 years or older at all times.
- Do not smoke, use or prepare tobacco or e-cigarettes/vaping products in the library or on library property.
Follow these posted library rules and ask a librarian for our Detailed Rules of Behavior if you have questions. A librarian may ask you to the leave the library if you disregard the library rules.