Skip to main content
- Come to use the library. For example: read; do homework; play a board game; use a computer; enjoy library activities and programs.
- Ask a staff member for assistance. We are here to help you get what you need.
- Keep your belongings (backpacks, cellphones, etc.) with you at all times.
- Please note we do not have a phone for public use. Be sure you make arrangements beforehand.
- Eat and drink in the café only. The vending machines for hot and cold drinks require exact change, either $1.00 or $1.25. Use the café appropriately. Clean up after yourself. Pay for your drinks. Use a reasonable amount of cream and sugar.
- Share the space with respect for others who are using the library. Keep your voice low.
- Use the building, furnishings, stuffed animals, computers, Wi-Fi, etc., responsibly.
- Disruptive behavior is not allowed in the library. If you are disruptive, you will be asked to leave.
- Children under 10 must be with an adult at all times while in the library.