Go to Brainfuse now!
BRAINFUSE is an online homework help and learning suite that offers live tutoring, writing assistance, and study materials for students from kindergarten up.
Brainfuse is broken down into the following sections:
EXPERT HELP This section includes live tutoring, the writing lab, lessons and quizzes on a variety of subjects in the Skillsurfer area, and the language lab.
- Live Tutoring: Students draw or type their question in the online classroom and receive live homework assistance from a Brainfuse-certified tutor. Brainfuse tutors don’t simply give answers but help students master underlying academic concepts.
- Writing Lab: Our writing experts carefully analyze each paper with respect to voice, word choice, content, sentence fluency, and organization. Papers (complete with constructive comments) are returned to users within 24 hours. In addition to comments, users receive an analytical rubric with specific suggestions for follow-up sessions with one of our skills building tutors.
- Skillsurfer: In addition to offering live skills tutoring, SkillSurfer includes an extensive library of Brainfuse-created lessons, video tutorials, and practice tests in a wide range of academic subjects. Skillsurfer also offers online assessments and practice tests for the SAT, ACT, GED, GRE, HiSET, TASC, COMPASS/ACCUPLACER, TOEFL, ASVAB, and more.
STUDY This section includes the LEAP learning center, flashcards, and the eParachute test to help you choose a career path.
- LEAP Learning Platform: The LEAP platform helps users master basic academic skills through a diagnostic test center, customized study plans, lessons, video tutorials, live tutoring, and progress tracking.
- FlashBulb: Students can access an extensive library of online flashcard sets in hundreds of subjects. They can also create their own flashcards for self-study on both desktop and mobile devices.
- eParachute: Dream up your next career with eParachute: Discover your most loved strengths, explore hundreds of potential career paths, and see how well careers match what you love to do most.
COLLABORATE Schedule virtual study sessions in the Meet section, and create 'Brainwaves' of your own whiteboard activity.
- MEET Online Study Groups: MEET offers students an effective alternative to instant messaging when doing homework with their peers. With MEET, students can easily schedule online meetings and use the Brainfuse online classroom (with its robust academic tools) to collaborate on projects and assignments.
- Brainwave: This unique note-taking tool allows students or teachers to record a movie of their activity on the Brainfuse whiteboard, archive it for note-taking purposes, or share it with others. Brainwave is ideal for recording solutions to math or science problems, class projects, or any other concepts that require motion, sequence, or animation.
ADULT LEARNERS Practice for the GED or the US Citizenship Test, get help with your resume, or work with a tutor to learn Microsoft Office basics.
- High School Equivalency Preparation: Prepare for the GED with study materials, practice tests, and live tutors.
- US Citizenship Test: Prepare for the US Citizenship Test with study materials, practice tests, and live tutors.
- Microsoft Office Help: View online resources and get live help with Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Career Resources: Links to resources for job-seekers.
- Write a Winning Resume: View sample resumes and have your resume edited by an expert.
Need help? Read the Brainfuse Guide or make an appointment.