City Clerk's Office
Portsmouth Board and Commission Vacancies
The following is a listing of vacancies for various Boards and Commissions. If you are interested in applying for a Board or Commission, please complete an application and submit it to the City Clerk’s Office.
If you have any questions, please contact the Mayor’s Office or the Office of the City Clerk.
- 1 Alternate Member to the Building Code Board of Appeals – The vacancy to be filled would need to be (1) a mechanical engineer or master plumber and (2) electrical engineer or master electrician
- 1 Member Citizens Advisory Committee
- 1 Member to the Peirce Island Committee
- 1 Alternate Member to the Planning Board
- 1 Regular Member to the Planning Board
- 1 Member to the Portsmouth Economic Loan Development Program Board (PEDLP)
- 1 Member (Resident representative) to the Portsmouth Housing Authority
- 3 Members to the Sustainable Practices Blue Ribbon Committee
- 1 Members to the Transportation Services Commission
Click here to download the Boards and Commissions Application Form
If you are interested in any of the above vacant positions, please fill out an
application form and mail it in to:
Portsmouth City Hall
Attention: Mayor's Office
1 Junkins Ave
For further information please contact the City Clerk's Office at email@example.com or call (603) 610 7245.