Manage Your Account
By logging into your account, you can manage your account in many ways. You can...
Customize Your Account
To customize your account, try using these features.
- Save Items to "My Lists" (printable instructions)
- Create, review and edit personal lists of library materials that you would like to read in the future. Perhaps one list for books by a favorite author(s) and another for CDs or DVDs you'd like to check out!
- Preferred Search/Email Alerts (printable instructions)
- Receive an email alert when a new item by your favorite author or on a favorite subject is added to the library collection. Be the first to know when a new film or music CD is added to the collection.
- Reading History (printable instructions)
- What was that book I read last month that I loved?! With this feature you can keep a running history of library items that you have checked out over time.
- Rating Items (printable instructions)
- Did you love it! Let others know by rating library items on a scale from 1 to 5 stars, just like customer ratings seen at sites like Amazon.com
- Change your personal information (printable instructions)
- You can now update your email address and phone number online.
EXIT all browser windows when you finish to prevent unauthorized use of your barcode and to protect your privacy